- Taking drinks orders including cocktails so must learn the menu totally
- Delivery of drinks orders
- Be responsible for presenting the bill and collecting payment.
- Pre bussing lounge tables and bar area to ensure clear of unwanted glasses etc
- Exercise teamwork with other members of staff
- Accomplish assigned tasks while on shift
- Responsible for helping keep the bar area clean tidy and fully stocked ready for service
- Ad hoc duties as required
- For the position of Bar Staff these are permanent positions with permanent shift rota.
- Part time between 16 to 24 hours per week
- Full time between 35 and 45 hours per week
- Overtime available
- Due to the opening hours the shift patterns are flexible around the employee needs, morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
- The rates of pay is £7.50 per hour
- Full training and full uniform provided
- 25% staff discount when dining in the restaurant
- When working an am (morning shift) receive complimentary breakfast.
- Staff who are asked to do a double shift receive complimentary dining.
The restaurant is located on the A46 bypass, transport links are very good. There is a cycle path direct from the city centre, reasonable bus route and taxi fares are very favourable. Many staff car or taxi share.